CANVAS LOAFER PREORDER!



credits to hocuspocusing.lj & mvs.bs
-

35 (7cm - 23cm)
36 (7cm - 24cm)
37 (7.5cm - 24.5cm)
38 (8.5cm - 25.5cm)
39 (9cm - 26.5cm)
Colours avail: Black/White

Fits true to local sizing
-
1 PAIR AT ONLY $18!!!
*CHEAP*
--
I've been looking high and low for this pair of loafers, and hey presto, I found it, so I'm gonna share this lovely pair of shoes with you girls (: Similar to Topshop loafers, but at less than half the price here! It's really soft and comfortable, unlike those stiff canvas shoes you see, COMFORT GUARANTEED! Best of all, it matches with ANYTHING, and I mean it! I'm thinking of ways to match it with my attire already, how about you? :D

Capping at min 5 orders! ONCE PAYMENT IS IN, I CAN GET IT WITHIN A WEEK!
-
ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE IN BEFORE I SEND IN YOUR ORDERS!!
-
To order, send your details to
trendvogue@hotmail.com in the following format
Name:
Hp no.:
Mailing add:
Email:
Colour:
Quantity:
Alternative colour if OOS:
Mode of collection: Meetup @ Bishan/AMK/Yishun/Ngee Ann Poly (free)/Normal postage $2 per pair/Registered Postage $6
Total amount payable:
-
Sit back and wait for my invoice within 48 hours before transferring! :D
-
Free meetups at Bishan/AMK/Yishun (on Friday evenings and Sunday afternoons)/Ngee Ann Poly for this! Meetups preferred as shoes are bulky, but if you insist on postage, the charges follow:
Normal postage: $2, Registered postage: $6
-
PREORDER #1 (COMPLETED!)